Autor Wątek: different CAG types  (Przeczytany 1477 razy)

Offline gezu1025

• Nowy użytkownik
  • Reputacja +0/-0
Odp: different CAG types
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Listopad 06, 2016, 05:03:28 pm »
With the same plane stats as ground based ones, why it is unbalanced?

Offline MarcinSCII

• Miszcz APMuff
  • Administrator
  • Użytkownik
  • Reputacja +4/-0
  • You remember when i said i kill you last..? I lied
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Listopad 06, 2016, 05:18:49 pm »
Lets face it Gezu, i don't think people neither do I will want play such game. Remember it supposed to be multiplayer rebalance. Not some experimental shit that we wont be even able to test, due to time constraints. Keep it close to original and lets focus on important things. By tomorrow i will compile a list of what needs to be changed and needs to be completed before session in 2 weeks. I can see your tendency to going crazy ideas and defending them with entire might. Think about it we dont need rehaul.

Make carriers with size 3 hangar, and split cags to 3 roles.

I already see where this is going. Arguing silly shit and wasting time because someone likes the idea no matter the implications.
Gram tylko w dwóch przypadkach, gdy pada deszcz i gdy nie pada.

Offline gezu1025

• Nowy użytkownik
  • Reputacja +0/-0
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Listopad 06, 2016, 10:08:12 pm »
This is what u are doing most of the time. Just think about it.

but i agree, ATM we dont need to think about this stuff
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopad 06, 2016, 10:17:40 pm wysłana przez gezu1025 »

Offline MarcinSCII

• Miszcz APMuff
  • Administrator
  • Użytkownik
  • Reputacja +4/-0
  • You remember when i said i kill you last..? I lied
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Listopad 06, 2016, 11:10:20 pm »
Well nothing is yet done. So everything is up for debate. I do have dominant character but i do not see it as something bad. I restrain myself trust me. MOD team roles are not set yet, nut you were like " i wunt mi carriors". I just trying to hold your horses from being bad version of Gezu. I cooperate, you cooperate everything will be dandy. I posted my ideas and stated clearly they are up for debate, and wait for other people voice i am fine with that and so you should. And if i am being forceful this is only in situations when there is too much chaos and derailing. Trust me i wont be dictator, i just want order and clearness.

Back on topic. Me and omg already said that size 3 max 4 is perfect. No reason to crush that balance cause you want carriers on par with land based aircraft. I want things hard to build and meaningful but your proposal is simply too much. Nothing personal i will respect your work but it doesn't mean all your ideas are good. Sometimes people should take a step back. I did it. You saw it yourself.

So by all means be creative and suggest, but don't get mad if someone dislike it. I promise i wont too.

Safe
Gram tylko w dwóch przypadkach, gdy pada deszcz i gdy nie pada.

Offline DasGleiche

• Nowy użytkownik
  • Reputacja +0/-0
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Listopad 06, 2016, 11:30:11 pm »
Also if we change stacking penalty to make it more severe, 10 CAGs per CV would be pointless.

And there is also micro to be done where you can rebase your CAGs to a far off airbase when they are close to death before losing them/the CV. Which is a bit exploitative perhaps.